Membership in OEMAC offers physicians the opportunity to join occupational and environmental colleagues across Canada in a cooperative knowledge-sharing capacity, and obtain a variety of benefits and services. These benefits and services include:
- “Occ Doc Talk”, an electronic newsletter of current articles and studies in occupational and environmental medicine. (Annual subscription fee of $150.00 for non-members) Order Here
- A reduced rate at the Annual Scientific Conference. The annual scientific conference is a primary source of Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for occupational and environmental physicians.
- Access to the Knowledge and Experience of Specialized Practitioners through our Directory and LinkedIn group. OEMAC physicians have a specialized knowledge of fitness for work assessment, disability management, toxicological surveillance, and job related disease syndromes not known by most other physicians.
- Access to a searchable database of Conference presentations.
OEMAC membership fees are as follows:
- Active Member – $350.00 (plus applicable sales tax)
- Associate Member – $210.00 (plus applicable sales tax)
- Non-Resident Member – $210.00 (plus applicable sales tax)
To apply for membership, please download the membership form or the associate/non-resident member form. The completed form can be returned by fax (877-947-9767) or email* (email@example.com). If you have questions about membership, please contact us at (888) 223-3808 All prices expressed in Canadian dollars. Please note that there are no refunds on membership fees. *PDF forms are fillable. Not all browsers support fillable forms, in this case you would have to download the form to your computer, fill it out then email it back.
To renew your membership click here