Sponsors and Exhibitors
The OEMAC conference attracts 150+ delegates from three groups: occupational medicine physicians, family physicians with interest and experience in occupational medicine, and other healthcare professionals with specific education and experience related to occupational health.
Why have a presence at the OEMAC Conference?
- This is an opportunity to achieve your organization’s mandate related to Health Safety and Education in the workplace;
- Increase your visibility and corporate profile;
- Interact and collaborate with influential decision makers;
- Promote your product while supporting education in occupational medicine
OEMAC wants to work with you to raise the visibility of your company or organization and create an opportunity that provides value. Have a look at our Sponsor and Exhibitor opportunities, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to further discuss.
Other opportunities are available – see the Sponsor and Exhibitor Package for the full list.
$850 – Exhibitor Booth
$600 – Non-profit Organization Exhibitor Booth
- Company listed as an exhibitor on the OEMAC conference website.
- Two exhibitor badges which will grant access to meals during the conference. This does not include the Annual Awards Dinner. Additional exhibitor badges can be purchased for $200.
- Discounted cost to register for the conference sessions, $200 per exhibitor. This offer is only available to individuals working at the booth. This registration will allow you to qualify for a certificate of attendance for CEU’s. The $200 does not include access to the pre-conference or a ticket to the Annual Dinner and Awards Ceremony. These items must be purchased separately.
- The cost does NOT include electricity. These items will have to be ordered directly from the on-site AV company. More information will be sent to you once your booth space is confirmed.
- Two tickets to the Welcome Reception on Sunday.
Reserve your booth by filling out the registration form in the Sponsor and Exhibitor Package, page 6 & 7.